SAP CRM is one of the key modules in an organization which deals with handling customers effectively and efficiently. In today’s competitive market environment, it is necessary that companies make changes in a dynamic environment and take care of all the key activities related to customer service.
SAP Customer Relationship Management is known as integrated customer relationship management module by SAP that helps any organization to achieve their business goals and allows them to perform all Customer Relationship tasks efficiently. CRM is one of the key components for making business strategy for medium and large scale organizations and it also helps in understanding the customers, their needs and customer service effectively.
SAP CRM is part of SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) business suite and is used to implement customize business processes related to Customer Relationship management CRM and to integrate with SAP and non–SAP systems. SAP CRM allows an organization to achieve customer satisfaction by meeting the service expectation and providing products required by customers.
SAP CRM – Overview
SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) is key component of SAP Business Suite and it is used not only to address an organization’s short term goals, but also helps in reducing cost and increasing decision making ability by defining future strategy. It also supports in achieving differentiated capabilities to compete effectively to meet long term objectives.
SAP CRM includes the following sub modules that support key functions of the Customer Relationship Management −
- SAP CRM Sales
- SAM CRM Marketing
- SAP CRM Analytics
- SAP CRM Service
- SAP CRM Web Channel (E Marketing, CRM Mobile, etc.)
- SAP CRM Interaction Center IC
- SAP Hybris
SAP CRM provides you with several benefits, some of which are −
- It allows you to use cross-industry and industry-specific end-to-end business processes.
- You can use flexible and process-based deployment options.
- It provides you an open adaptable technology platform powered by SAP NetWeaver.
Note − With the acquisition of Hybris, SAP CRM Web Channel is no longer in use. All the companies that has CRM Web Channel WCEM license that is valid till Dec 2020 and SAP recommends to use SAP Hybris to manage E-Commerce and Marketing needs.
Features of SAP CRM
SAP CRM is one of the key component of SAP Business Suite to manage customer relationship related activities. It is used to support all customer focused business areas like service, marketing, sales, etc.
This SAP CRM is implemented for different customer interaction channels, such as Interaction Centre, Internet, and mobile for E-Commerce.
It has one component known as CRM Analytics that allows an organization to analyze all the information related to ley tasks associated with customer management and use this analytical information for decision making and defining future strategy by providing customers the products that they need, quality of service, assistance in sales related activities, complaint handling etc.
CRM Version History
- SAP CRM 2008 (7.0) released in 2009 as part of SAP Business Suite 7.0.
- SAP CRM 2007 (6.0) released in 2007.
- SAP CRM 2006 (5.0) released in 2005.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Soft Skill Training Included.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 hours
- Language English
- Students 26
- Assessments Yes